Welcome to Sri Gopala Krishna Souhardha Credit Co-operative Limited. (SGKSCCL)
Sri Gopala Krishna Souhardha Credit Co-operative Limited (Banking Operations) A Unit By (CMM) HINDUSTAN GOLD COMPANY PRIVATE LIMITED (ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified Company) Since 1999.
SRI GOPALA KRISHNA Souhardha Creadit Co-operative Limited is established in the year 2017 obtained license from Co-operative Department, Government of Karnataka bearing License no: J.R.B./R.G.N./S.A./22/4942/2017-18 under Karnataka Souhardha Co-operative Act 1997, Registered at #487, Shreyas Pearl, 2nd Main Road, S.B.M Colony, Banashankari 1st Stage, Bangalore 560050. Head Quarters at Hindustan Gold Company #24, 3rd Floor, R.K. Terminus Building, Ganganagar, R.T Nagar Post, Bangalore 560032 & 100+ enquiry centre’s all over Karnataka.
The organization is functioning like similar to Co-operative Bank or Commercial Banks. The area of operations is Entire Karnataka (Rural & Urban), functioning as per above Act and rules.
Sri Gopala Krishna Souhardha Credit Co-operative Limited run by elected Board of Directors & We have been established very well dedicated team of Employees. Our Goal is committed to render various financial services to its members.
Sri Gopala Krishna Souhardha Credit Co-operative Limited has all kinds of Advance infrastructure & Core Banking Solution(CBS) Software through which advanced banking & financial services can be provided to its members to ensure smooth functioning of the business.
It provides all the financial services to its members like Saving account, Current account, Fixed deposit, Recurring deposit, Gold Loan, Home loans, Personal loan, Car loan, Education loan, PPF account, Lockers, Net banking, Mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet and many more.
At Sri Gopala Krishna Souhardha Credit Co-operative Limited, We Continuously & Constantly strive to upgrade our services and forge closer relationships with all our members by constituting various major elements such as-
- • To balance individuals need with those of the community as a whole
- • To encourage individual empowerment with members and being responsible to the group
- • Our values and principle are ideated to support the growth of the society
- • Our combined effort through empowerment and shared ownership between community and cooperative
- • Our commitment to you, is to always deliver excellent service.
- • Our promise on the standards of service you can expect from us
Highlights of Loan
• Minimum Requirements: A certified copy of Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar number, Voters ID, Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an Officer of the state government and letter issued by the NPR containing details of name and address, One recent photograph, The Permanent Account Number or Form No. 60 as defined in Income-tax Rules,1962.
• Pay interest only for the exact period of loan, and to the exact number of days.
• Different schemes for different needs, to suit all income groups.
Solid Advises, flexible solutions!!
Financial Advisor. If you love to meet new people and believe in maintaining warm and long standing relationship, if you are sincere and ready to accept challenges, believe in hard work, then you are welcome to the world of opportunities to earn handsome income without any tensions and build up your career as a FINANCIAL ADVISOR with Sri Gopala Krishna Souhardha Credit Co-operative Limited (SGKSCCL). to facilitate with our customers on products & plans of the Society.
Objectives of SGKSCCL
• To create an appropriate and sensitive forum for addressing the need of people
• To inculcate saving habits in the community
• To generate the sense of collective action
• To improve socio-economic status
• To access the outside resources.
Who can be an Advisor?
• A Person who has an Indian Nationality.
• Age of the Person should be 18 or above.
• He/she should not be enrolled with any other credit society.
• Person should not have any criminal record.
• Opportunity to grab rich incentives to the advisors.
• Our society offers a chance to uplift not only professional life but to develop the personality as an individual.
• As an extra benefit Society award the advisors with good interest on their deposits.
• Management acts as mentors for the advisors and provide its complete support and guidance to the advisors whenever required.
Become a "MEMBER" of and attain the financial support & improve the standard of living by achieving all possible technology driven financial services under one roof as SGKSCCL is by the members, for the members, of the members is established to balance individuals' needs with those of the community as a whole to encourage individual empowerment within the structure of membership and being responsible to the group.
Eligibility for Society Membership
Any person who has attained the age of 18 years is capable of entering a valid contract of membership. The eligible member has to fill and submit the "Membership-Form" with
• Rs.100/- (Nominal Membership for Gold Loan)
• Rs.300/- (For Saving Account)
• Rs. 1200/-(For General Membership & Share Holder)
The people should apply by dully filling the prescribed Performa of the society which is available at Society branches. All your KYC documents such as ID proof, Residence proof and recent passport size photograph should be attached with the application form. The applicant would apply for at least Nominal Membership of Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred only).